Re: Alfalfa Tea

I'm reluctant to put the alfalfa pellets on the ground for the following
It might attract more voles or mice.
It might attract deer.
We have hot and humid weather and the pellets may cause rot problems if they
get on the iris rhizomes.
I could work them in the soil if I were redoing the beds but I'm not right
Also, the teas as Organic Gardening Magazine readers say, helps fend off
disease and insects if applied to the foliage.  So, I tried it and it seems
to work.

Winterberry Gardens
zone 6 northern Virginia where I hope I don't get the chatterbox award this