Re: Trifocals

Several years ago when I got my first pair of trifocals, the optometrist (my
father) told me
"If you have to move your head to find the right place to see, they don't
fit properly.
Clarence you may need to o see your eye Dr.  I read, drive, sew, and spend
hours working at the computer, and nary a bob.
 St George, Utah
         "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
                                        Gustave Flaubert