Re: Off-topic - learning from mistakes in Little Rock

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Off-topic - learning from mistakes in Little Rock
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:34:20 -0700 (MST)

You are a delight.  Keep it uo, we all need a good laugh a day.  Now there
is an idea!
You could start a list and send out     A LAUGH A DAY!    Well, they have a
fruit of the day.
Har, de, har, har.
Norma
     QQQ
    $*-*$
      *
 norma@redrock.net
 St George, Utah
         "Language is a cracked kettle on which we bang out tunes to make
the bears dance, when what we long for is to move the stars to pity."
                                        Gustave Flaubert