SIGNA seeds where are you??

I'm just wondering if anyone has received their SIGNA seeds yet?

I'm busy starting all my other seeds from the various alpine societies, so
there are pots, grit, peatmoss and all the other trimmings scattered all
over the kitchen and dining room.

It's getting a little crunchy underfoot and I'm debating whether to clean up
or wait a couple more days for the SIGNA 'packet of hope', I will have to do
something soon...the cats have been eyeing the growing piles of potting soil
as potential potty spots.

thanks, Anne

Anne Savannah,   savannah@cadvision.com
DeWinton AB,  zone3b  bright sunny Alberta day, high 3C
                      Deer fed, Birds fed, everyone happy