Re: SIGNA seeds where are you??

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SIGNA seeds where are you??
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 17:50:13 -0700 (MST)

<< I'm debating whether to clean up
 or wait a couple more days for the SIGNA 'packet of hope', I will have to do
 something soon...the cats have been eyeing the growing piles of potting soil
 as potential potty spots. >>

I understand all the Signa seeds were sent some time ago.  I know mine have
been planted for a couple of weeks.  I would write to the Seed Exchange about
not getting them.  Clarence Mahan in VA