Dear Questioner:  MARGARET HELEN is mine, named for my oldest niece.  It has
rebloom in its background, but has not rebloomed here in Durham.  It was a
cross between my old Space-Age lines and a newer one from Monty Byers.   It
has been a good parent for SDBs when crossed to pumila pollen, and I have one
exciting SDB with huge flounces from it. Alas, the stem is very short, and
the bloom quite large, but I love it.  Thanks for asking. Hope you have a
great season.  Lloyd  Durham NC