Re: IMMORTALITY

Dorothy; Thank you for adding your experience.  The rebloomers are courting
fate by being pregnant in the fall. This is why I try to use few of the West
Coast, particularly California iris. As a group they have less resistance to
rot when pregnant in the fall.  IMMORTALITY  has been grown successfully by
my brother Earl, in the vicinity of North  B ay, Ontario, Canada.  It was in
bloom on July l when we visited a few years ago. Sometimes they get frost
every month of the year!  Lloyd Zurbrigg  Durham NC