Re: Iris Beds

Of course.  I should hve started the message with "in So. Ontario......"
Tend to forget this is a world-wide list with many diff. zones and types
of soils  - and diff. amounts of rain.

I just get so angry that I went through all the dramas of getting a
sanitary certificate, sending it with my order, then the exchange and
then having to go 35 miles (twice) to get the iris because our local
customs office has closed (govt. cutbacks)

After all this I killed them with my own carelessness. That is why I get
so angry with myself when I think how I piled on the manure, thinking how
happy they would be.

Ginny P