On Sat, 15 Feb 1997 Z88KEYS@aol.com wrote:

> I remember with nostalgia when the Convention came to our gardens in l974.
> (Blue Ridge, VA)  It was a lot of work, almost too much, but I remember it
> fondly.  Walter Moores was one who came, and of course, Clarence.   Lloyd
> Zurbrigg  Durham NC  (formerly Radford, VA).
	This convention stands out in my memory as one of the best.  Dr.
and Mrs. Denman being there made it meaningful, too.  Dr. Denman so loved
irises that it was a shame he didn't discover them earlier.  His garden
was about two miles from mine in Ft. Worth, and you can only imagine the
visitations back and forth.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS