RE: Introducing myself

Hi Gianna,

Welcome to the Iris-l.
If your main Iris season is late June to early July and you sometimes get a
killing frost in August or September you must not have a summer in Sherwood
Good luck with your Iris this year. I know how frustrating it can be to loose
plants to rot. In fact I was out in the garden this morning cutting away quite
a bit of rot and actually lost two of my MDB's to it. Too much rain this year.

Look forward to hearing more from you on the iris-l
Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA
Sunset zone 5 - USDA zone 7
AIS region 13