Re: Cats, gardeners and other creatures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Cats, gardeners and other creatures
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 13:31:45 -0700 (MST)

What  great lines for a signature quote.  May I have permission to use them?
 Do you intend to keep it Graham?

Forgive me, but I just had to try this out.  It's my inner child that is
responsible.  Write to her.

 St George, Utah
 Zone 7/8  depends on what day it is.
     I think gardeners are in tune with nature and love all of  God's creations.
     Hmmm......with the possible exception of slugs, snails,  borer, june
bugs, aphids, noisy children, their parents, the bank manager,
politicians........the list goes on!
                                     ..cynical to a fault.