Fruits de Mare

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Fruits de Mare
  • From: "Keith Romanczyk" <fdic@moran.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 15:11:53 -0700 (MST)

On the subject of horse manure:

I have access to as much as I want and compost it before using.  I've
actually grown to appreciate its "bouquet".  The stuff is wonderful as far
as I'm concerned and I would probably not have much of a garden without it.

But I've also been told that it carries tetanus and if one uses it they
should be up to date on their shots.

If anyone knows differently I'm sure the group would  appreciate hearing
so. Still, nothing could be more [insert adjective here] than a chatterbox
with lockjaw.

Keith, Zone 5, cornucopia of white stuff