Re: Siberians

To All:  Where could I obtain a Siberian Catalog?  If any of you have an
address, and information about receiving the catalog, please - send it to
me.  I have some siberians, all a dark purple color I think.  I would
like a few other colors and no one carries siberians in this area that I
know of.  Are any fragrant?

Thanks to all - and have a good rest!  I planted peas, spinach, onions,
shallots, beets and golden everbearing raspberries today, plus top
dressed my red raspberries with manure, fed my primroses, and raked out
fir branches out  of my southern view iris bed today.     Another 1 acre
to go - of Christmas Tree pruning, apples, pears, and cherries are way
behind in pruning.  Guess what?   I AM POOPED.

Bye for now.  Nicki Shay, Washington State - South Puget Sound.

 Sun, 16 Feb 1997 15:59:30 -0700 (MST) Jim Wilson <wilsonjh@muohio.edu>