Re: Siberians

The pooped Nicki Shay wrote:
>To All:  Where could I obtain a Siberian Catalog?  If any of you have an
>address, and information about receiving the catalog, please - send it to
>me.  I have some siberians, all a dark purple color I think.  I would
>like a few other colors and no one carries siberians in this area that I
>know of.  Are any fragrant?

I've listed some sources of Siberians in their own section of my web
page below.  Chehalem Gardens and Terry Aitken's are a couple in your

My favorite is Draycott Gardens, 16815 Falls Road, Upperco, MD, where
you can get a catalog for $1.  I must admit that it is one that I helped to
produce, and if you act now, you can get a first edition, distinguishable
by a not-yet-corrected hiccup from my printer.

I've never noticed a strong fragrance from a Siberian, but Mabel Coday
has been claimed to have a light scent.  Maybe some others can add
more observations.
Jim Wilson, Oxford, OH, USDA Zone 6a, AIS garden judge, Region 6
growing medians, TBs, Siberians, JIs, and a few SPU and species
wilsonjh@muohio.edu     http://www.muohio.edu/~wilsonjh