Reblooming iris slide show and Spring Banquet

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Reblooming iris slide show and Spring Banquet
  • From: VSpoon@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:52:31 -0700 (MST)

If any of you will be in our area (Northern Virginia) this Saturday, Feb. 22,
the C&P Iris Society would like to invite you to our slide show on reblooming
irises.  The place is Green Springs Park on Little River Turnpike, Annandale,
VA from 1-4 pm.  If you need any more information you can e-mail me at
VSpoon@aol.com.  We are also having our Spring Banquet on March 8 from 12-4pm
at the Fairview Marriott in Fairfax, VA.  Paul Black will be our speaker.
 Paul is a hybridizer from Oklahoma.  He not only has introduced many of the
small irises (SDB's, MDB's) but some fabulous TB's.  He also has a great new
spaceager, Lookout Point, which rebloomed for us this fall.  Thanks.  Hope to
see some of you.

VSpoon@aol.com (Ginny Spoon) President, C&P Iris Society
1225 Reynolds Rd.
Cross Junction, VA 22625