Re: Rebloomers - Diploids and MTB's

>I got seeds from LADY EMMA that have germinated, so it is not completely
>infertile.  Lloyd Zurbrigg  Durham NC . Surprise, Mike?

I'm going to be forced to invest in at least a good student quality 'scope.
Although, the dexterity, dissecting skill, and yes, luck in hitting the
active mitotic layer, are tough acquires.

Incidentally, Phil Edinger can do the best 'read' of an anther for dip/tet
of anyone in AIS. 20/250 vision is a great help in this.....

LADY EMMA has always been a very special case. I would love to see a count
on her.

Mike,  mikelowe@tricities.net   --   http://www.tricities.net/~mikelowe/
South Central Virginia, USA, USDA Zone 7A