Re: Rebloomers - Diploids and MTB's

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Rebloomers - Diploids and MTB's
  • From: VSpoon@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 19:11:54 -0700 (MST)

I also grow Puppy Love an MTB (Hager 80) which reblooms here in zone 6. It is
pink. I just bought Merit (the iris, not the systemic) an MTB by (Fisher 96).
 It is too soon to tell if it reblooms here yet. Joan and Ken Roberts are
working on the new Reblooming checklist so soon we will have more information
on rebloomers and which ones bloom where.

VSpoon@aol.com
Winterberry Gardens
zone 6 northern VA