BIS convention

I just spoke on the phone to Peter Maynard (BIS President, a man who has been
instrumental in getting me more than just vaguely interested in irises). He
tells me that the date for the convention is 23-26 May, and the venue is
Hadlow Agricultural College near Tunbridge Wells, Kent. He is going to post
me (he has no fax or e-mail) all the details, including contact details,
prices, and programme, and I will reproduce that information here.
He tells me that Clarence will be in attendance (but said that he wasn't sure
if Clarence knew that!!)  ((-;
For anyone who might be planning to visit the UK for the convention,
Tunbridge Wells is about 90 minutes by road or rail from here - let me know
if you plan to come. I am unlikely to be at the convention, because we will
be at the Chelsea Flower Show from 19-23 May so will be exhausted!!
Our Iris Picnic Weekend here at the nursery is the following weekend - 31st
May/1st June.
If you plan to visit Chelsea, please note - advance tickets only! No
admission on the door.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK
croftway@aol.com