Re: AIS local summer sales

> I'd love to get some irises this way, but don't know
>where to look for the information about the sales.  Anyone have any
>other suggestions?

If you are an AIS member you might be able to get 'local' club names and
phone numbers from your regional bulletin.  Give the closest one a call and
ask when/where/if they have their sales.  I think there is a long list of
catalog addresses still on Tom's web page.  Most of the smaller ones are
pretty good at putting together inexpensive grab bag collections if you tell
them you want a lot of inexpensive ones for a certain amount of money.  There
are some in Texas, even.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA