Western rebloomers

My view of rebloomers is that if I wouldn't look at it twice during the
spring bloom, I don't want to look at it during its summer, fall or winter
bloom. Using this selection method I have gone through about 100 rebloomers
and find I now grow primarily California rebloomers. Branching and bloom
quality are good enough to compare favorably with spring bloom varieties and
all the more appreciated in the repeat bloom.  Rebloomers have reached a
stage where mere rebloom is not enough. A rebloomer needs all the qualities
of a good spring bloom variety PLUS strong rebloom characteristics. I have no
doubt that we will be seeing all this in new rebloom intros from all over the
country as the California rebloomers are worked into other reblooming lines.

Fred Kerr, Rainbow Acres, USDA zone 9