MARTHA STEWART VISITED SCHREINERS IRIS GARDENS IN SALEM

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: MARTHA STEWART VISITED SCHREINERS IRIS GARDENS IN SALEM
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:13:24 -0700 (MST)

I enjoy Martha's shows and her magazine, so every day at noon PST, I take
a breather and watch.  Today her segment contained the beautiful iris at
Schreiners gardens in Oregon.  That is where the majority of my iris
comes from - and in light of the discussions concerning whether western
iris can grow in New England, etc., she says that hers have done
beautifully!

See you later.......Nicki, Washington State