Outdated Iris Catalogs

Sometime back in November - I posted a message asking if anyone was interested
in receiving some of my back issues of Iris catalogs  -

 I received _many_ requests.
 Last week -  I finished mailing out the last  package-

Problem is - I'm still getting requests...     This posting is to make all our
Iris-L participants aware that I'm all out of them..  Sorry -   I ain't got no

Larry Doucette -  Wilmington, Mass. 75227.1641@compuserve.com
USDA 5B    -15 F  : 12 mi. North of Boston  & 12 miles inland from the coastline
  (Wed. will be 50 degs.)
 ** Time Began In A Garden **