Re: off-topic Bifocals

>After a certain age  there
>is little or no chance for improvement in sight.  For this reason glasses
>should never be worn unless prescribed by a licensed optician or
>optometrist."
>	Take it for what it's worth.
>			 Have a happy day.
>				   Norma

Right - my optomitrist told me to go to Walmart or the drugstore and told me
what magnification I would probably need to get and how to translate from
?diopter? to magnification.  That's why I said this was a good idea if you
DON'T need prescription glasses, which is what he told me.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA