site back up

My web site is back up and running, just in time for another season. The
new address is:
and it is being rebuilt, so expect a little roughness around the edges for
a few days.

I am _loooooking_ for hybridizing info. It is hard for those wanting to get
a start to find much. Anything anyone could add to my pages would be

Here in Atlanta, my first reticulata opened its tiny head today. Lots of
growth on everything else. Smiles all around.

David Lovegrove

Norcross, GA USA
friend of all iris fanatics.