Spurias

     Gerry Snyder recommended that I try the Spuria Iris HIGHLINE
SNOWFLAKE.  Gerry, I already have that one.  It is great.  A couple of
years ago, I got a start of that one from Roger Nelson in Oregon.  You are
correct:  HIGHLINE SNOWFLAKE does well here.  Do not be afraid to recommend
it because it came from San Diego.  It does well in Oregon too from what I
hear.
     Clarence Mahan recommended that I try BELISE.  First, I will see if
Roger Nelson has it.  If he doesn't, who else would?  By the way, what does
BELISE look like?  I wish to use BELISE to replace the one Spuria that
well...dare I say it died?

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com

Lexington, KY.  USA