Re: Wanted: Talented People

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Wanted: Talented People
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 21:21:50 -0700 (MST)

> AIS Section presidents and AIS committee chairmen often contact me asking for
> recommendations on where they might find someone capable and willing to do a
> particular job.  Editors for publications for the various sections are often
> being sought, for example.  Sometimes they need someone adept with the PC
> willing to redo cumulative check lists, etc.etc.
Clarence,
	I have waited to answer this while I thought it over.  I would love to
be more involved and am a willing worker.  I do not know what I would be
particularly good at but am fairly conversant with my PC.  I hesitated
because I didn't want to be too pushy but finally decided that since I
do want to be more involved this would be a good chance.  So, keep me in
mind if something comes up.
	TIA,   Dana

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7