RE: was 4 O'Clocks, now Hollyhock dolls - off topic

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: was 4 O'Clocks, now Hollyhock dolls - off topic
  • From: "Leon Adams Jr" <Leon_Adams_Jr@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 22:15:23 -0700 (MST)

Nicki Shay writes:

>Add me to the list of those who grow hollyhocks, born in the 30's - but
>have never heard of hollyhock dolls.  What are they?   C'mon Clarence,
>fess up!

Sorry for continuing this off topic, I promis this is the last I will write
about it.
Perhaps we are narrowing this down to  east and west of the Mississippi R.
So possibly an eastern (north & south) than a southern.

Norma, Wonderful story and thanks for directions to make Hollyhock dolls.

Nicki, What part of Washington are you from? must be western if you also grow
slugs!!

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA
Sunset zone 5 - USDA zone 7