RE: Walter's intros

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Walter's intros
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 02:58:16 -0700 (MST)

Nope, Walter, Larry and Julian are totally out of the iris business and are
now dealing in antiques somewhere in Atlanta, but I don't have an address for
them.  But If Rudi is still out there in the garden this spring and blooms so
I can see if that's what it is or if I got it mixed in with Windwalker again,
I'd be happy to send you some back.

Barb, the Out of Touch in Santa Fe