Re: Subject Lines & Signatures

Sharon Mcallister wrote
>Please, folks -- let's get back to the niceties that make the volume of
>messages
>on this list manageable:
>
>SUBJECT LINE
>Change it when the topic strays from that of the original post.
>
>SIGNATURE
>Sign each message.  Full name.  E-mail address.  (Geographical location or
>zone
>is appreciated, too, when applicable.)

And that means EACH and EVERY post.  Thanks.  If you aren't on AOL, make a
permanent signature file.  AOL doesn't seem to know how : <  And please,
include where you are - not just zone.  Zone 5 on my map runs all the way
from New York to Nevada on my map, but amount of rainfall is more important
for many of our discussions.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennesee USA