another southerner/hyrbidizing - was site back up

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: another southerner/hyrbidizing - was site back up
  • From: LMann76543@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 03:45:05 -0700 (MST)

>I am _loooooking_ for hybridizing info. It is hard for those wanting to get
>a start to find much. Anything anyone could add to my pages would be
>Here in Atlanta, my first reticulata opened its tiny head today. Lots of
>growth on everything else. Smiles all around.  David Lovegrove

Hi David - good to hear from another person in the hot and humid south.  I
can't tell you much about hybridizing, but Sharon McAllister gave us all a
nice educational series of posts last spring and I think Rick Tasco shared
some more on the subject this fall.  Check the iris-list archives - not sure
what topics - maybe hybridizing, pollination...

I would love to hear what varieties of tall beardeds do best for you.