Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations
- From: Croftway@aol.com
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 04:59:09 -0700 (MST)
I'm trying to collect information about exporting to the UK and other EU
nations from the US so that I can find out exactly how
easy/difficult/expensive it is for you guys.
Please e-mail me privately at email@example.com
I want to know:
- how easy it was to get the phytosanitary certificate
- roughly how expensive it was
- how easy was shipping - what mail service did you use?
- where you live
- what feedback you had from the recipient of the plants
- any amusing or useful anecdotes
I will collate the results, post them to this list, and hopefully use it as a
weapon to encourage you to send plants to me ((-;
To help you, the nations in the EU: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France,
Germany, Greece, Irish Republic, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal,
Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Graham Spencer, UK
...still working on sorting out export from UK to US and Canada.