Re: Spurias

<<  Clarence Mahan recommended that I try BELISE.  First, I will see if
 Roger Nelson has it.  If he doesn't, who else would?  By the way, what does
 BELISE look like?  I wish to use BELISE to replace the one Spuria that
 well...dare I say it died? >>

Redbud Gardens (Melody Wilhoit) used to list it I think. I have seen it in
several catalogues but can't get to mine at the moment to check.  Maybe
someone else will chime in.  BELISE has a species look (it is a cross of two
species), and is very elegant.  It often wins top awards at iris shows, and
is a favorite with flower arrangers.   Clarence Mahan in VA