RE: Have You Joined AIS

Clarence wrote: on 1/30

>I hope Marilyn Harlow is monitoring the list, and notes that Adrienne has
>joined AIS through the list.  Some people have said that the list has not
>resulted in new members for AIS.  So here's a question: Has anyone else on
>this list joined AIS as a result of being on this iris list

I am rather late in answering this query, (this is how far behind I am reading
my mail. I am spending this week trying to catch up!), but I thought you might
still be interested in answers.

I have been a member of my local Iris Society for about a year and kept saying
I was going to join AIS, but it was one of those things I never quite got
around to doing.
It was because of talking to everyone here on the iris-l that I finally got
around to joining.
I am not sure who Marilyn Harlow is but tell her I joined sooner because of
the Iris-l.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA
Sunset zone 5 - USDA zone7