RE: Have You Joined AIS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Have You Joined AIS
  • From: Donald Mearns <mearns@ismi.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:30:42 -0700 (MST)

 So here's a question: Has anyone else on
>>this list joined AIS as a result of being on this iris list
>
>Clarence,
>
>I am rather late in answering this query, (this is how far behind I am reading
>my mail. I am spending this week trying to catch up!), but I thought you might
>still be interested in answers.

I, too, am planning to join AIS as a direct result of the list. I may be
what you call an Iris tourist. I'm not a talented grower but do love irises
as did my mother. I have gained so much knowledge from the list that I have
new enthusiasm to try again after a disasterous last year with both borers
and rot, loosing the majority of my small collection. Had I been armed with
the knowledge garnered here I would have had a fighting chance. Thanks to
all the knowledgable people willing to share.
mearns@ismi.net
Margie  Mearns
Michigan,Zone 5