Re: East vs. West, North vs. South (was Martha Stewart)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: East vs. West, North vs. South (was Martha Stewart)
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:41:29 -0700 (MST)

<< I am dismayed to read in the AIS Bulletin (arrived today) that Rosalie
 suggested two editions of the new Mahan/Witt iris book - one for east, one
 for west. I can think of no justification for this, particularly if the book
 is to have global appeal >>

Don't worry---there aren't going to be two versions. Getting one version is
hard enough. Clarence Mahan in VA