Re: Spurias-BELIZE

Greetings:

 <<  Clarence Mahan recommended that I try BELISE.  First, I will see if
  Roger Nelson has it.  If he doesn't, who else would? >>

I have seen it in several catalogues but can't get to mine at the moment to
check.  Maybe someone else will chime in. (Clarence)

BELISE is listed in the 1996 Catalog for Nicholls Gardens, 4724 Angus Drive,
Gainesville,VA 22065 ($1.00). I think Mike and Diana are on the list. I have
not had their 1997 catalog but BELISE is on my list to order this year.
Phone: 703-754-9623.

I also have a 1995 catalog from Shepard Iris Gardens (Don and Bobbie Shepard)
3342 W. Orangewood, Phoenix, AZ 85051 which was given to me which lists it
too.
Phone: 602-841-1231.

Pick your source climate. Both companies have good reputations.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA,