Re: Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Exporting from US to UK and other EU nations
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:14:10 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 18/02/97  14:50:02, you write:

<< Answer:  It varies from
 State to State. >>

Thanks for your response Clarence. This is exactly why I am trying to gather
information for as many states as possible, because I realise that this is a
state matter, not a federal one. So let's have as many responses as possible
please!! (-:

Graham Spencer, UK
croftway@aol.com