list problems last week

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: list problems last week
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 10:26:37 -0700 (MST)

As most of you know, the list mail was messed up last Wednesday. It was a
temporary problem with the Rt66 server, and had nothing to do with anyone's
subscription or even with Iris-L or the listserver. There was a lost digest
due to the service outage.

As it happened, I was out of town for four days beginning Wednesday, so I
was not aware of the problem until Sunday morning, by which time it was
history. Several people sent me polite inquiries or reports on the problem.
I did not respond to each, but I thank you all for your patience.

A few hours down time during more than a year of operation is a pretty good
track record!

Regards, Tom.

Tom Tadfor Little                   telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner * USDA zone 5/6 * AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/