slug & bugs - off topic

>Jeff Jenkins:   You are right on!  And, I am WEST and South of you.  You
>are in the Slug capitol as well. (Between Federal Way and Auburn).  Isn't
>it up for selection in the Washington State Legislature for "State
>Animal?"  They have nothing better to do in Olympia, I guess!

	I think CA has beat you on this 'stupid' designation ....or is
	it a mascot for one of the CA colleges ? Forgot where I read this,
	I posted it to the list last year under the topic 'slugs & other
	thugs'. :-))

 Ellen Gallagher
 USDA Zone 3 - NH,USA
"On the Internet no one               /  __/~|   /       |
 knows you're a dog"                =(  _____| (_________|