No Subject

 I've been quiet for a while, but I've been busy digging and dividing my
Iris and trying to find some shade (it's been very hot!).
        I've noticed a lot of discussion about chemical pesticides and I
would recommend that anybody with internet access take a look at:
        http://ace.ace.orst.edu/info/extoxnet/ghindex.html>
It will give you all the info you need to make an informed choice, including
the final fate of the spray.

Bye from sunny Australia where the arid centre is current neck deep in floods,

Simone Clark
Canberra Australia
simoner@ento.csiro.au
Simone Clark