Martha Stuart's Living

I just got Martha Stuart's Living magazine and it has an iris on the cover=20=
(with
a bunch of other flowers), and, horrors of horrors, she doesn't know the na=
me of
it (I thought she was efficient about such things).  It's a lovely pale blu=
e TB.
It looks familiar to me but since this is my first year at growing irises I=
=20
can't identify it.  There are also several pictures inside of various siber=
ians=20
(I think?) and I. siberica which is used to show an example of pressing flo=
wers.
 One of the siberians is used in an ad by General Foods coffee to show how=20=
you=20
can reuse their coffee cans and make loverly planters out of them (Believe=20=
it or
not they look very nice).  It's the March issue of Living.  It's the garden=
ing=20
issue.  By the way, there's also a big picture of various Chartreuse flower=
s,=20
including roses!

suzette guay
baltimore, maryland zone 6