RE: Bloom Season

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Bloom Season
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 06:15:01 -0700 (MST)

Charley, you're going to love your SDBs.  For one, they really extend the
bloom season, and a lot of them make incredible mounds of color--really much
more of a landscaping iris than TBs.  My favorites include (but are not
limited to) BABY BLESSED, JEWEL BABY, PUMPIN' IRON, BAY RUFFLES, LITTLE IDOL,
THIRD WORLD (yipes--stop me now!)

Barb, in Santa Fe, where the SDB bloom is still a month or so away.