RE: Moores introductions - was Re: Graham's Request

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Moores introductions - was Re: Graham's Request
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 06:28:34 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Barbara Mann wrote:

> So what are you calling it, Walter?  HAWAIIAN BET, or BEST SURF?
>
> Barb in Santa Fe,
> IrisMaven@msn.com

	__________

	You know, I haven't even thought that far ahead even though I
have a notebook full of potential names!  I have done some naming by
combing parential names:

	HAUNTING MUSIC		Music Maker x Haunting Rhapsody

	GRANDVILLE		Grand Baroque x Villa Gold

	SUMMER SURF		Summer Holidays x Hawaiian Surf

	PINK REPRISE		Pink Sachet x Peach Reprise

	The seedling mentioned earlier is way down the road so I still
have time to give the matter considerable thought.

	Thanks for the suggestion!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS