Re: Martha Stuart's Living

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Martha Stuart's Living
  • From: nickishay@juno.com (Nicki Shay)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:30:16 -0700 (MST)

Suzette - I believe that the iris shown in the magazine is Schreiner's
Rapture in Blue.  I heard her mention it on one of her TV shows.

My March copy of Living - came yesterday - and I haven't had time to
really get into it.  It seems all magazine subscriptions come on the same
day.  Organic Gardening came yesterday as well.

How is your weather?  I cannot believe it - but another snow storm,
avalanches etc. hit east of where I am - in Washington last night.  I
live on the West side, and in order to get to the eastern half of our
state, you have to go thru any number of passes in the mountains before
you drop down into the eastern half.  Everyone of the passes are covered
with ice and snow again,  One of the passes has 10 feet of snow built up
that has never melted.  Where I am it continues to rain.