Re[2]: STB favorites

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re[2]: STB favorites
  • From: cschrote@qntm.com (Chad Schroter)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:33:56 -0700 (MST)

        I live in the same area (Los Gatos which is on the warm side of zone 9)
and have had minimal success with the few SDB's I have. There are specific ones
, some mentioned here on iris-L, which have less of a chill requirement which
may be worth trying.

        On the other hand because of our dry summers and mild winters we have
the ideal climate for the many irids and relatives native to the cape area of
South Africa.
                Chad Schroter
                Los Gatos CA