souces for I. milesii and I. laevagaeta var. purpuresens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: souces for I. milesii and I. laevagaeta var. purpuresens
  • From: cschrote@qntm.com (Chad Schroter)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:46:14 -0700 (MST)

        I would like to find sources of seed or plant (preferred) for Iris
milesii (sp.?) a tall iris from China and Iris laevegaeta var. purpurescens
(sp.?). I am typing from memory from Kohleins "Iris" book. After seeing the fine
pictures of each of these in the book I find myself unable to resist aquiring
them. The laevagaeta in particular has a wonderfull effect of purple "spritzed"
or sprayed on a clean white ground.

        TIA             Chad Schroter, Los Gatos CA Zone 9b