Re: Wild Garlic in Indiana

Seeing as that the original poster is from Kentucky, maybe wild garlic is
a regional problem. It is the most pernicious weed in my yard. ANd I have
found, that the more you garden and disturb the soil, the more you foster
its propagation.  My current plan, is to keep a pair of scissors with me
on my daily walks, and just keep on giving it a
hair cut. I think, that if control methods require any more energy than
that, like pulling, or going to the shed to get another tool, one is more
likely to postpone doing it. And as you know, it thrives on moments of
neglect. J.S.