missing web pages - a bit off topic

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: missing web pages - a bit off topic
  • From: "David Lovegrove" <dlovegrove@ilinks.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:17:45 -0700 (MST)

Clarence reported not finding my web pages. I've had a bunch of people
check them out with no problem, so I'm leaning toward it being an AOL
problem. Any input from others would be appreciated. Thanks much....

Lots of rapid growth everywhere. Back-to-back hot 'n sunny days have
convinced even the slowest to get growing. People are asking why the stupid
grin on my face.

David Lovegrove
Atlanta, GA