Re: souces for I. milesii and I. laevagaeta var. purpuresens

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: souces for I. milesii and I. laevagaeta var. purpuresens
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 02:49:27 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 19/02/97  18:05:57, Chad says:

<<         I would like to find sources of seed or plant (preferred) for Iris

 milesii (sp.?) a tall iris from China and Iris laevegaeta var. purpurescens
 (sp.?) >>

You might find these on the British Iris Society seed exchange, or on the
Hardy Plant Society seed exchange. But you need to be a member. E-mail me
privately if you need more information.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK