Re: Stones/Rocks (ahem!)

At 02:59 PM 2/19/97 +0000, Kathy Marble wrote:
Quoting Clarence:

>>I now believe all garden stones should be named.

>Doesn't everyone?  I have Big Rock, Little Rock, Barge Rock, Field Rock, and
>Ivy Rock.
My children named our largest ones Bad Luck Rock (someone lost something
there), Slide Rock (which wore out the seats of their jeans pretty fast!),
and Tinkle Rock (never mind). We also have Dinosaur Footprint Rock and
Crystal Rock, but most of the rest are just identified by location,
rather than names - guess I'll have to get the grandkids busy!

Carol Blais - CBLAIS@worldnet.att.net
Western Rocky Mass.